- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Your access to the Working.Holiday Limited (WH) website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, disclaimers and privacy statement contained in this document and elsewhere on the WH website (‘Terms and Conditions’). Your use of and/or continued use of the WH website constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions. WH believes the information in this site is correct (as of the date of its last update), and it has reasonable grounds for any opinion, statement or recommendation found within. WH will endeavour to update the information in this site as soon as practicable after any changes. However, as information can change without notice, it does not guarantee the accuracy of the information. You should seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any of the material on the WH website.
To use the WH website you need to access the internet, including an appropriate computer, related equipment, and software (your “Computer”), you are responsible for any connecting or accessing fees, and for installing, maintaining, and operating your Computer. WH is not responsible for any problems caused to or by your Computer, including any virus or related problems with your use of the WH website.
- The WH website is available only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You must not copy, reproduce, adapt, republish, combine, frame, post, upload, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of the material contained in this website unless expressly provided for on the website or expressly authorised in writing by WH.
- WH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all WH Sites/Services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
- Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that all of the intellectual property rights in the WH website are owned by or licensed to WH. Any unauthorised copying, annotation, reproduction, communication or translation to the WH website may infringe WH’ intellectual property rights and may result in liability.
The WH website and all material within, are provided on an as is basis without any warranties of any kind. Except as provided by the Prescribed Terms, all warranties either express or implied by law, in any way relating to the website or its materials, are excluded. In addition, WH does not warrant that the website will operate error free or that this website and its servers are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods. If you experience any damage or liability through the use of the WH website or the materials therein, WH will not be responsible for the costs relating to repair, servicing or any associated other costs.
- Exclusions and limitation of liability
- You accept all responsibility and liability for your use of the WH website including, but not limited to, all website material. You indemnify WH against, and exclude WH from any liability, which may arise in relation to your use of the website.
- The WH website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”) operated by third parties. WH is not responsible or liable for the content of these Linked Sites or for your transactions with them. Inclusion of Linked Sites is for your convenience only and does not imply any endorsement of the content on such websites by WH. The materials on any Linked Site are the responsibility of the operator of the Linked Site and you link to any such Linked Site at your own risk.
If Working.Holiday is found responsible for any damages, Working.Holiday is responsible for actual damages only. In no event shall Working.Holiday, be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.
(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You indemnify, defend and hold harmless, WH and its directors, officers agents, employees and Related Bodies Corporate, with respect to any claim, demand, cause of action, liability, loss, damage, expense (including legal fees) and cost incurred by you or a third party as a result of any error in any information, opinion or recommendation in this site.
All names, logos and trademarks on this website are the property of WH or provided under licence to WH. Nothing on the website should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trademarks of WH without the express agreement of WH.
Copyright in this site is owned by WH unless otherwise indicated and is protected under the Copyright Act of England and Wales and by other copyright laws in other countries. The site has however been developed to assist you in your personal use of the information and content of this site. You are however restricted from reproducing, transmitting or distributing the content of this site, or any part of it, in any way in any other document or materials. Should you wish to reproduce, transmit or distribute the content of this site, or any part of it, in any way in any other document or materials you must obtain WH’ specific written content.
- No offer or recommendation
The information contained within this site ought not to be construed as an offer, invitation or recommendation.
- Governing Laws and interpretations
The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of these Courts.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms and Conditions which will continue in full force and effect.
- Feedback, suggestions, comments or requests
WH does not encourage you to make feedback, suggestions, comments or requests (“comments”) but should you wish to, these comments may be made to by completing the online form
If you do make comments, you acknowledge that: they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and WH:
- is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and
- will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
Schedule 1: Defined Terms
Means Working.Holiday Limited
- WH Website
Means the website located at:
- Prescribed Terms
Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and all corresponding state legislation implies terms, conditions and warranties into some contracts for the supply of goods and services and prohibits the exclusion, restriction and modification of such terms
- Related Bodies Corporate
Has the meaning given in section 50 of the Corporations Act 2001(Cth). This includes the following:
Working.Holiday Limited (UK)
Refers to the party accepting this terms and conditions through use of and/or continued use of the WH website.